Vinyl acetate adhesive in water dispersion for bonding felt, wood and wood derivatives, cardboard and paper.
ADESIVIL can also be used also as a primer for very absorbent substrates or uneven substrates.
Where to use:
- wood, chipboard, masonite, melamine laminates in carpentry;
- cardboard and paper for packaging;
- felt carpet pads, fabric and floor covering.
As a primer for very absorbent or uneven walls.
– as a carpentry adhesive: approx. 500 g/m2;
– as a trowelled-on adhesive: approx. 250 g/m2;
– as a primer approx. 50 g/m2;
PACKAGING: 5-kg tubs.