RetroCoustic - Is a shock absorbent variable profile system that may be tuned to receive various sports surfaces by altering the resilience and damping factor of the supporting cradles and sleepers. The ability to be shimmed makes this system suitable for retrofit of commercial projects and sports applications. This system is designed to be used where uneven sub-surfaces are evident.
The product is an excellent choice when owners want no surprises in leveling costs prior to removing existing floor systems.
- Excellent for Retro-Fit projects
- Cost effective system that provides a solution to uneven substrates
- Design can be customized to fit most slab profile issues
- Provides excellent performance to athletes
- Flexibility of many different pad types to allow for control of play and cost